Tater Tot Casserole.
You can cook Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded mixed cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of tater tots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of real bacon pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green onions.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown your ground beef and your yellow onion together.
- Once done in a separate bowl, (drain the grease) first then mix your cream of mushroom and your cream of chicken along with your ground beef and onion together, layer in your casserole pan at the bottom evenly spread your tater tots over the top sprinkle your cheese all over then put your bacon pieces on top then your green onions salt and pepper to taste, heat in the oven at 375 for 40 minutes.