Cheesy cheesy tater tot casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. I make my tater casserole with green beans but if I don't have those on hand.
Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. You can have Cheesy cheesy tater tot casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy cheesy tater tot casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 3 clove of of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of each salt pepper garlic powder n onion powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of Schwans cheesy taters.
- It’s 2 can of of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 4 cup of of cheese. I used mozarella n taco cheese.
That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor. This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese. Cover the casserole with plastic wrap and foil (yes, both).
Cheesy cheesy tater tot casserole step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Brown ur ground beef. Drain off fat..
- Return to pan. Add garlic onion n seasonings. Then add the soups n stir. Add milk n stir..
- Place cheesy taters on bottom of a 13×9 pan.Add 2cups of cheese. Add the meat mixture. Add remaining cheese. U can cut cheese in half but I'm a cheese lover..
- Bake for bout n hr..
Tater Tot Casserole No Meat Recipes. This Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a favorite at my house. This is how I Cook Tater Tot Casserole. It's one of the best Recipes you will find for this Casserole. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal.