Omg Tater Tot Casserole.
You can cook Omg Tater Tot Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Omg Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 small of can of sweet corn.
- It’s 4 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- You need 2 packages of Safeway beef flavor enhancer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/3 packages of Tater tots.
- It’s 2 cup of tomato sauce, I use basil and garlic flavored.
- You need 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- You need 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
Omg Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger on high heat, draining halfway through (so there's still a little grease)..
- Add onions, mushroom, and garlic. Brown so you get a nice caramelization on the meat and mushrooms..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato sauce, bbq, and flavor enhancer. Taste if it needs salt and pepper, I like to add a little crushed red pepper. Simmer till hot..
- Preheat oven to temp on the Tater tot bag. I use Alexia brand flavored potato puffs and it calls for 415°..
- Mix sour cream and soup into meat mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water, but don't let it get soupy or your tots will be soggy..
- Transfer to casserole dish and top with an even single layer of tots. You may need more or less depending on the size of your baking dish..
- Bake until tots are crispy and golden, around 20-30 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven till the cheese is just melted..