Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is an easy & delicious breakfast loaded with peppers, breakfast meats & eggs! Great for serving a crowd and a family favorite! TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE Like this recipe?
This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish. It makes a great dish for a weekend brunch, or add it to your meal plan and eat it for breakfast throughout the week! Some of you might know this casserole as "a hotdish," a term that originates in the upper Midwest. You can cook Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 packages of Frozen Tater Tots.
- It’s 1 lb of Bacon.
- You need 8 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Cubed Ham.
- It’s 2 of Frozen Sausage Patties.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
A yummy breakfast casserole with potatoes, bacon, egg, and Cheddar cheese that's quick to throw together and great for guests. All Reviews for Tater Tot® and Bacon Breakfast Casserole. A tater tot casserole for breakfast? Slice up something the kids and adults are sure to agree upon this morning.
Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Start cooking bacon in a large skillet..
- Bake tater tots by package directions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. I used Tonys Creole seasoning..
- After bacon is cooked, set aside and save bacon grease. Next put in cubed ham and brown. Put frozen sausage patties on a plate and cook for 1 minute in microwave. Cut sausage into small pieces. Add to cubed ham in skillet. Next crumble bacon into ham and sausage mixture..
- Crack 8 eggs in bowl and beat slightly with a fork and salt and pepper to taste. In a separate skillet, add save bacon grease from the cooked bacon. Add eggs and scramble till done. Add to bacon, sausage and ham mixture. Mix together..
- When tater tots are browned, add them to the meat and egg mixture. Mix all together and add shredded cheese..
- You can have salsa or ketchup for condiments after its served up on a plate. Yum!!.
You may have had the pleasure of eating crispy Tater Tots in a hearty casserole for lunch or dinner, but what about enjoying them for breakfast? Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole is super easy to throw together for a weekend breakfast. It's full of cheese, sausage, and eggs making it a one dish meal. The tater tots are placed on top of everything else so that they brown and crisp up nicely without any precooking. This Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole is best if broken up into two steps.