Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole.
You can have Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 can of Bush's Griller Bean Fiesta.
- You need 1 packages of ready-made chili seasoning/flavoring.
- It’s 1 packages of enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 16 oz of shredded Mexican Cheese mix.
- Prepare 2 lb of frozen tater tots.
Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Brown pork and beef. Drain..
- Mix in chili seasoning and bean mix to drained beef. Add mixture to casserole dish..
- Mix 8oz. of sour cream with enchilada sauce and 2tbsp of your favorite hot sauce (I totally recommend the Chipotle Texas Pete).
- Add HALF of this new sauce to top of meat and beans in the casserole dish. Save remaining sour cream and enchilada sauce mixture to top casserole servings as desired!.
- Sprinkle some cheese atop the mix in the dish..
- Add frozen tater tots to top of the dish in even layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the tater tots brown, sauce is bubbly, and no tots are left frozen..
- Serve up and top with cheese, sauce, sour cream, and hot sauce to really fill out the dish. Enjoy!.