taco tater tot casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Taco Casserole. SuperBowl Recipe Taco Tater Tot Casserole. you have to try this. so good. let me know what you think in the comments! This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor.
Tater Tot Taco Casserole is going to be your new favorite way to enjoy taco night! This easy casserole has layers ground beef and veggies topped This cheesy tater tot casserole is made with veggies (like peppers and corn) with a zesty beefy taco inspired sauce and it is super easy to make! This Tater Taco Casserole is a dish that the whole family will love. You can cook taco tater tot casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of taco tater tot casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 can of condensed cheese soup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- It’s 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 32 oz of package tator tots.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 of a jar of salsa.
- It’s 2 cup of taco cheese.
I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order. Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican food so why not combine the two! Start by browning some beef, onion, and garlic. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry.
taco tater tot casserole instructions
- brown ground beef.
- preheat oven 350°.
- add the seasonings.
- add the 2 cans of condensed cheese soup.
- add the milk.
- saute onion with the meat.
- place tator tots in 13×9 baking pan. pour meat mixture over tots. add the cheese on top of mixture. bake for 25-30mins.
I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Then place tater tots in a single layer on top of corn. Spread the salsa con queso on top of everything. Cook in preheated oven for about one hour.