tatertot casserole. Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can. If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked! Most Midwesterners are already aware of these mouthwatering dishes, but if you're unfamiliar.
This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! This casserole is a total guilty pleasure. If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious. You can cook tatertot casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of tatertot casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 10 slice of velvetta cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of tatertots.
This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! I'm such a sucker for a casserole. Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. Typically in these casserole recipes, you will find meat, potatoes.
tatertot casserole step by step
- pre heat oven at 375°.
- bake tatertots till golden in color.
- brown ground beef, drain then add mushroom soup and simmer till hot.
- layer tatertots in small casserole dish.
- pour mushroom, beef mixture over tatertots..
- add slices of velvetta cheese then put in oven for 15 min or until cheese is melted.
I had never had "Cowboy Casserole" (aka Tater Tot Casserole) until after I met my husband. Whenever he is in charge of the meal, this is his go-to dish. He asked why I hadn't put it on the blog. This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping! Tater tot casserole (or hotdish) is total comfort food.