Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- It’s 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- It’s 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9×13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..