tater tot casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. You can have tater tot casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tater tot casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of of tater tots.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese.
This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! This casserole is a total guilty pleasure. If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. This cheesy Tater Tot casserole is perfect to whip together when time before supper is short.
tater tot casserole instructions
- brown beef with chopped onion, season however you want.
- drain meat, mix with green beans and soup in casserole dish.
- add a layer of cheese.
- top with tater tots, salt and pepper.
- put in oven at 350°F for about 30 min, until nice and golden and bubbly.
Ingredients like crispy tots and zippy ranch dressing mix make it family friendly and extra comforting. Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. An easy recipe for Tater Tot Casserole, from scratch! Mix ground beef and green beans with creamy homemade soup (made with milk, not cream!), top with frozen hash browns, and bake to crispy.