Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish.
You can cook Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery – diced.
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of small bag of tator tots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Cook hamburger and onions until browned. Drain..
- Add celery, soup, milk, 1 cup of the cheese. Add some salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Pour mixture into large rectangle baking dish..
- Layers the top with tator tots..
- Sprinkle chili powder on top of the tots. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes, or until tots are golden brown and mixture is bubbling..
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the tots and bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes or so..
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving. Dish up and enjoy!.