Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk). Learn how to make Chicken Burritos. Spoon some shredded lettuce onto each tortilla. Top each with chicken, salsa and shredded Cheddar.
It's the weekend and the weather is pretty depressing. It rained and it looks like it's going to rain some more. But I don't mind too much, because this weather is perfect for staying. You can cook Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk)
- Prepare 3 (40.5 oz) of cans refrained beans.
- You need 4-5 lbs of sour cream.
- It’s 64-96 oz of salsa (mild/medium/hot).
- It’s 2 lbs of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 3 of whole chicken.
- It’s 33 oz of sliced olives.
- You need 2 of sweet onions.
- You need 5 cups of white rice.
- You need 40-50 of burrito tortilla shells.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of garlic.
Mix chicken, salsa, cumin, oregano, cheese and onions. Fold the sides of the tortilla in and roll up like a burrito. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil or spray with non stick cooking spray.
Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) step by step
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken..
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it..
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency..
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells..
The honey will make the chicken more likely to burn, so frequent turning is important. Top each burrito with chicken, salsa, corn, beans. The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here! After this, you'll never want to make burrito bowls without your Instant Pot! So you know it has to be good.