Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole. Learn how to make Crock Pot Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. Our entire family goes crazy over Cheesy Tator Tot Casserole. It's loaded with hearty meat and lots of cheese.
A great family dinner especially on busy nights! Are you looking for a kid friendly recipe? This recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Ranch Tater Tot Casserole will knock their socks off! You can have Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef (browned).
- You need 1 can of RoTel Tomatoes.
- It’s 16 oz of Pkg. Tater Tots.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 small of Onion.
- You need 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Want to make this Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Recipe as a freezer meal and bake it in the oven instead of cooking it in the slow cooker?
Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and RoTel tomatoes..
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot..
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup..
- Top mixture with tater tots across the top..
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours..
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the tater tot casserole, top with shredded cheese..
This is very easy to do. Simply layer all of the ingredients into a freezable baking dish or an aluminum baking pan and cover tightly. Taco meat, cheese, tater tots OH MY! You do not want to miss this Taco Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole recipe! Spread half of the tater tots onto the bottom of the slow cooker; top with ground beef mixture and remaining tater tots.