Tater Tot Casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. You can have Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Tater Tots (smaller size bag).
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Cheddar Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Corn- drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Cheese (Colby- Jack is a good choice!).
This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! This casserole is a total guilty pleasure. If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. This cheesy Tater Tot casserole is perfect to whip together when time before supper is short.
Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Cook and drain your meat. I always sprinkle garlic powder on it while its cooking!.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT cheese. Add cooked and drained meat..
- Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese (half bag).
- Grease a 9×13 dish. Sprinkle cheese on bottom. Add mixture. Sprinkle rest of cheese on top :).
- Put in oven uncovered for 45mins and enjoy..
Ingredients like crispy tots and zippy ranch dressing mix make it family friendly and extra comforting. Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. An easy recipe for Tater Tot Casserole, from scratch! Mix ground beef and green beans with creamy homemade soup (made with milk, not cream!), top with frozen hash browns, and bake to crispy.