Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole. This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite! The whole family loves this one at my house! Over medium-high heat, brown beef until cooked, drain any fat, remove and set aside.
Reviews for: Photos of Sloppy Joe Casserole. The only way to make your family's favorite sloppy joe dinner even better is to turn it into a delicious casserole made with only a few ingredients. This easy Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe will have your family begging for second and third helpings. You can cook Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- You need 1 can of pork and beans – drained.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen tater tots (will probably not use all).
- It’s of several slices American cheese (optional).
It's always a hit with family and friends! She goes over any Friday she has off from work. Delicious homemade sloppy joes in a casserole your whole Any size you make it, everyone LOVES it! It's just as exciting, though, and it still has all that you remember (and appreciate).
Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole step by step
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat crumble and brown ground beef until no pink remains, adding minced garlic and seasoned salt as it cooks..
- When fully cooked drain fat off ground beef in a colander. Return to skillet over medium heat. Add baked beans, soup, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Simmer uncovered until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. About 10-15 minutes..
- Transfer mixture to a medium casserole dish. Top with cheese (optional) then a single layer of tater tots. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until tots are golden and crispy. Let rest 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole is the perfect weeknight dinner! Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole recipe made with cornbread, ground beef, ketchup, brown sugar, garlic powder, and shredded cheese. This Cornbread Sloppy Joe Casserole is quick, simple, delicious, and a recipe the whole family is going to go crazy for. You've never had a Sloppy Joe, quite like this before. I have been trying to find recipes that my son loves and change them up a little bit.