Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.