Kid Friendly Hot Dog Casserole.
You can have Kid Friendly Hot Dog Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kid Friendly Hot Dog Casserole
- You need 1 each of medium green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 each of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 packages of Your favorite hot dogs sliced into rounds.
- You need 6 each of Hot dog buns torn into pieces.
- Prepare 4 each of Eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen tater tot rounds.
Kid Friendly Hot Dog Casserole instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Cut up pepper, onion and hot dogs. Tear buns into small pieces and all together in a large mixing bowl..
- Beat eggs and pour over hot dog mixture. Mix well to coat..
- Pour mixture into large baking dish. Top with cheese then place tater tots on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour until the mixture had an internal temperature of 165°F and tots are golden brown. Serve with ketchup, mustard or your favorite hot dog toppings. A salad would compliment this nicely as well..