Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can have Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s of Bowl #2.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of Bowl #1.
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan..
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer..
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven).
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!.
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.