Breakfast casserole. Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. Pick from popular recipes like hash brown casserole and sausage breakfast casserole. Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings.
LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe! It's loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time. Wake up to These Delicious Dishes. You can cook Breakfast casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast casserole
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Sausage.
- Prepare 1 dozen of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cheese (I use cheddar-mozzarella).
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen Tater Tots.
This breakfast tater tot casserole follows the same basic formula. It's made with tater tots, breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, and eggs. I skipped the "vegetable" component in an effort to keep the. This Easy Breakfast Casserole is the BEST of the BEST – packed with bacon, potatoes, and This easy breakfast casserole is filled with Wright Brand Naturally Smoked Applewood Bacon, cheddar.
Breakfast casserole step by step
- Fry sausage into crumbles..drain fat..
- In large bowl crack eggs & mix well.
- Place cooked sausage in bottom in 9×13 casserole dish. Pour raw eggs over the top of sausage. Scatter 1 cup of shredded cheese over the top of the eggs. Place tater tots on top of above ingredients. Finally place remaining cheese on top of tater tots..
- Bake in 350º oven for 40 minutes..
- Can be served with Salsa and or Sour Cream..
Sausage Casserole Casserole Sausage Recipes Breakfast Casserole Breakfast American Southern Recipes Cheddar Egg Recipes Main. Everything you love about breakfast in one easy and delicious casserole. Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas morning or whenever you have company over. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans. Complete breakfast in one easy casserole that is perfect for brunch.