Meat and Tater Casserole.
You can cook Meat and Tater Casserole using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat and Tater Casserole
- You need 1 bunch of green onion.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli pepper paste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet baby ray's sweet and spicy bbq sauce.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of mild ground Italian Sausage.
- You need 1 packages of instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 packages of casserole cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of tater tots.
Meat and Tater Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Prep onions by dicing shallots and mincing whites of green onion.
- Place beef and sausage into large pan and begin browning, mixing the two throughout.
- When beef begins lightly browning add salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, shallots, green onion, and garlic..
- Continue cooking until onion becomes transparent.
- Add bbq, Worcestershire, balsamic, and chilli paste to meat and thuroughly mix.
- Cover pan and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add meat to bottom of large casserole dish and pack evenly.
- Cook instant mashed potatoes then spread across top of meat.
- Pour can of corn evenly across top of potatoes.
- Spread casserole cheese evenly across top of corn.
- Place frozen tater tots side by side evenly covering top of casserole.
- Put casserole dish into oven and cook for 25 minutes or until tots are a dark golden brown.
- Allow to set for 10 minutes and enjoy.