Creamy dill pickle potato salad. If you love dill, then you need to try this dill pickle potato salad recipe. The tangy flavor of the pickle juice marries well with the creaminess of the mayonnaise. This dish can be served with just about anything from hamburgers to steaks, to grilled chicken or seafood.
Chunky potatoes, crunchy pickles and hard-boiled eggs, tossed with creamy dill dressing is always a hit in our house. Dill pickles add pizzazz to this old-fashioned chilled salad. The creamy, well-dressed side dish makes a flavorful and attractive addition to a Fourth of Peel and cube potatoes; place in a large bowl. You can have Creamy dill pickle potato salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- You need of red skin potatoes cut into bite size pieces.
- You need of chopped celery.
- You need of spears Valley Brook Farms grape leaf dill pickle spears diced.
- Prepare of diced scallions (or red onion).
- Prepare of heaping tablespoons mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Valley Brook Farms Flying pepper mustard.
- Prepare of juice from pickles.
- It’s of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s of fresh dill finely chopped.
Add the eggs, celery, onions and pickles. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard. Keywords: potato salad, creamy potato salad, dill potato salad, dill pickle potato salad, homemade potato salad recipe, creamy dill potato salad, potato Nothing quite adds such a perfectly tangy bite to a potato salad like adding dill pickle! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe, I can't wait to try.
Creamy dill pickle potato salad step by step
- Bring large pot of well salted water to boil then add potatoes and cook till till tender (about 15 minutes). Drain and let cool while adding other ingredients to a large bowl. Then add potatoes and stir gently. Taste and adjust for seasoning..
- Cover salad and refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
This is for the dill pickle lovers! Sprinkle with the pickle juice and gentle toss. A creamy dill pickle potato salad with crunchy dill pickles in a dill pickle juice infused dressing! Red skinned potatoes are the perfect choice for a potato salad they hold their shape while still giving a creamy texture and don't soak in a ton of water when they're boiled. Creamy Dill Potato Salad is a classic side dish for summer cookouts, potlucks and holiday dinners.