Polish Dill Pickles.
You can cook Polish Dill Pickles using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Polish Dill Pickles
- It’s of pickling cucumbers.
- You need of white vinegar (5% acidity).
- It’s of water.
- It’s of pouch (6.5 oz) Mrs. Wages Polish Dill Pickles Mix.
Polish Dill Pickles instructions
- Wash cucumbers; leave whole, cut into spears or slice. Pack into sterilized jars leaving 1/2" of headspace..
- In large pot, combine vinegar, water and Polish Dill Pickle mix. Bring mixture just to boil, stirring continuously..
- Evenly divide hot pickling liquid among packed jars, leaving 1/2" headspace. If more liquid is needed, add a mix of 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water..
- Cap jars and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving. Consume within two weeks..