Jasmines Dill Pickle Soup.
You can have Jasmines Dill Pickle Soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jasmines Dill Pickle Soup
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of chicken boullion cubes.
- Prepare of large carrotts grated course.
- Prepare of celery chopped small.
- Prepare of medium potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Prepare of dill pickels grated course.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of sour cream.
Jasmines Dill Pickle Soup step by step
- Bring your stock,cubes,potatoes,carrotts and celery to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 10-15 minutes..
- Add your grated pickle into soup continue cooking on low for 15 min..
- Mix milk and flour till smooth. Add half cup of hot spup into the mixture to tempure it or else it will curddle..
- Slowly pour and stir in mixture, bring back to a boil. Cook another 10 min..
- Mix egg and sourcream until smooth and again add in 1/2 cup hot soup to temper..
- Take soup off of heat and let set 2 min..
- Slowly Pour in egg mixture, let cool..