Secretly Simple One Day Dill Pickles.
You can cook Secretly Simple One Day Dill Pickles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Secretly Simple One Day Dill Pickles
- You need of Pickling Cucumbers.
- Prepare of Sweet Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of garlic, smashed.
- It’s of Bay leaf.
- You need of White wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- You need of Dill seed.
- Prepare of Black peppercorns.
- It’s of Hot water.
Secretly Simple One Day Dill Pickles instructions
- Quarter Pickles, lengthwise..
- Place in 1 quart jar or non reactive container..
- Layer with sliced onions, garlic and bay leaf..
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, dill seed, and peppercorns..
- Heat 3/4 cup of tap water in microwave. Pour into vinegar mixture and stir until sugar and salt dissolves..
- Pour this mixture over cucumbers. Tighten lid or cover. Shake a few times to distribute mixture. All cucumbers should be covered. Refrigerate for at least 1 day..