Pacmans Fresh Salsa.
You can have Pacmans Fresh Salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pacmans Fresh Salsa
- It’s of Roma Tomatoes.
- It’s of Red Onion.
- You need of Green Peppers.
- It’s of Jalapeno.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chopped Cilantro.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
Pacmans Fresh Salsa step by step
- Depending on hot you want the salsa to be, you can add/remove jalapeno seeds. Mix tomatoes, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro in a bowl; add salt and sugar..
- Dice up tomatoes, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, and cilatro. You can do this by hand or use a food processor. A food processor speeds up the process..
- The salsa is ready to serve after all ingredients are combined..
- If you find the salsa too spicy add some additional sugar to counteract the spiciness..
- As with most of my recipes, customize it to your liking. Let me know what you would add or remove, I'd like to try it myself..