Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa. Serve the tilapia topped with mango salsa. This tilapia is marinated in a garlic, parsley, lime sauce and topped with sweet mango salsa. We actually have it the menu again I like to use Costco's tilapia fillets because they tend to be a little firmer which makes for easier grilling.
Serve over rice and top with Mango Salsa. Before making this tilapia and mango salsa I had only had mangoes in smoothies but now I just want to go crazy and try it with everything! Try something new with our easy grilled tilapia topped with zesty mango salsa. You can cook Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa
- You need of tilapia filet.
- Prepare of mixed baby greens.
- You need of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of fresh mango salsa.
- Prepare of feta cheese.
- You need of marinade.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of fresh basil.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of cracked pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
Feeling uninspired by your go-to recipes? Tilapia is marinated with a spicy habanero mango glaze and topped with a fresh mango avocado salsa. It can easily be made indoors on the stovetop using a skillet or grill pan, or you can take it outside and cook it on the grill to add another layer of smoky flavor. Serve up some fresh fish with a summery salsa!
Grilled tilapia over baby greens, topped w fresh mango salsa instructions
- add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, & pepper into a small bowl & mix.
- dice up the fresh basil & add to mix.
- add marinade & tilapia into a ziplock bag, 1 qt size should do for a single filet.
- seal the bag & rub the marinade all around the tilapia.
- marinade the tilapia in the fridge for at least an hour.
- heat grill to 325° – I like to use my 4-in-1grill but I'm sure any would work.
- you may want to add some non-stick olive oil spray to the grill, mine is non stick.
- rub the marinade into the tilapia once more, I like to make sure lots of basil is stuck to it :).
- place on grill, & close the lid, cook for about 15 min, it will be flaky and opaque all the way through when done. I like to make sure it browns a little too.
- wash your baby greens & spin dry- you can skip this if you use tripple washed organic.
- lay out lettuce on plate.
- wash & dry tomatoes & add to plate.
- remove tilapia from grill & let cool a bit.
- place tilapia filet on bed of lettuce.
- top tilapia w fresh mango salsa, recipe in previous post.
- sprinkle on feta cheese.
- dive in!.
This skillet-cooked tilapia is topped with a fresh mango-cucumber salsa and served with a side of brown rice – this is what we call a healthy living recipe. Bring to a boil over medium heat. This easy grilling recipe is one "winner" of a meal! Pat the cod dry, rub spice blend into the fish. Drizzle olive oil over both sides of the fish.