Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can have Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- You need of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s of chopped broccoli florets.
- Prepare of Approx. 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of half & half (or heavy cream).
- You need of shredded or grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of onion powder.
Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo step by step
- Bring a large pot of water to boil..
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium high heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the broccoli, season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and onion powder. Cook uncovered for about 4 minutes (until bright green). Add a splash of water and cook uncovered until broccoli is crisp tender..
- Add the cooked chicken to the skillet with the broccoli and heat through. Remove from skillet and set aside. (Rotisserie chicken works great for this, or you can just cook your chicken fresh in the skillet once you remove the cooked broccoli)..
- When water begins to boil, add fettuccine and cook until al dente (or your preferred consistency)..
- Melt the butter and 1 TBS of olive oil in the skillet. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the half & half and parmesan cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and sauce just begins to bubble then turn heat to low..
- Drain pasta and reserve a bit of the water just in case you need to thin the sauce..
- Add pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with sauce. Add cooked chicken and broccoli and combine well..
- Serve topped with shredded parmesan cheese, if desired..