No Cream EASY Fettuccine Alfredo DELICIOUS!.
You can cook No Cream EASY Fettuccine Alfredo DELICIOUS! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Cream EASY Fettuccine Alfredo DELICIOUS!
- You need 1 lb of box of fettuccine noodles.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian herb blend.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
No Cream EASY Fettuccine Alfredo DELICIOUS! step by step
- Cook pasta while making alfredo sauce..
- Melt butter on medium heat in a large saucepan. Add salt, pepper, and flour. whisk until smooth..
- Slowly pour in milk and whisk until combined..
- Add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.(I like to use 3/4 because I love the Parmesan flavor) Whisk until cheese melts into mixture and becomes smooth. Add Italian herb blend. Whisk..
- Taste with a spoon and adjust cheese and seasoning if necessary. Continue whisking until sauce thickens to desired consistency. Sauce will also thicken as it cools..
- If you're sauce thickens to much you can always add more milk or pasta water to thin it out. Enjoy!.