Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version).
You can have Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version)
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of chicken breasts stripped.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- You need of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of pimento.
- It’s of bell pepper.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- You need of chopped parsley.
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) instructions
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.