Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with a homemade alfredo sauce made with butter, garlic, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese tossed How to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo: Start by bringing water to a boil in a large pot. Add a generous amount of salt to the water to season the pasta while it cooks. Finish the Alfredo: Add the chicken and fettuccine back to the saucepan and toss everything together and continue cooking until heated through. You can cook Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo
- You need 2-4 of big boneless chicken breasts (optional).
- You need 3 of chicken bullion cubes.
- You need 1 can of peas or any other vegetable (optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 sticks of unsalted butter (regular butter will work but it will be very salty).
- Prepare 2 cups of finely shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 block of parmesean romano cheese (shred this very fine. This seems to work better than the store bought one already shredded) substitute this for the shredded parmesean cheese if you use this. You can use both as well and that's very good.
- Prepare 1 cup of the grated parmesan cheese. The store bought one you usually use for spaghetti.
- You need 1 of pepper to your taste.
- You need 1 touch of salt if you used unsalted butter (to your taste).
- It’s 1 packages of any kind of noodles (cooked).
- It’s 1 of extra parmesan cheese (both kinds and as much or as little as you want).
This chicken fettuccine Alfredo is very creamy and tasty. This chicken fettuccine Alfredo is very creamy and tasty. You'll be surprised it's so low-fat. A filling dish, this recipe mixes tender chunks of chicken with peas, noodles and a smooth sauce.
Taisen's chicken fettuccine alfredo step by step
- Put boneless chicken breasts into a saucepan with water and chicken bouillon cubes. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Boil until cooked all the way and place the chicken on a plate to cool. After it is cooled down, shred the chicken.
- In a big saucepan or large frying pan add in your butter. Melt the butter down and then add in your heavy cream. Add pepper and stir..
- Cook some peas or any other vegetable that you want. This is optional. I did peas in butter and pepper.
- Add in your grated parmesan cheese. Stir well. Let that bubble for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly. You don't want this to burn.
- Add in your shredded parmesan cheese and continue to stir and cook. Try to get this as smooth as you can. Cook for at least 20 minutes or until the cheeses melt a good bit and the sauce combines well. If it is to thin you can add either pasta water or the stock from boiling your chicken..
- Add in shredded chicken and stir. Continue to stir and keep hot..
- Cook your noodles in water, a bit of salt and oil. You can also add in a cube or two of chicken bouillon or use the chicken water as well for extra chicken flavor..
- Drain your noodles, and slowly and them into your sauce. Toss to cover and add more if needed. I don't add the whole package, as it isn't enough sauce for my taste..
- You can add in the vegetable if you did one or do what I did and serve that on the side and whoever wants to mix it in can. Add a bit more pepper and cheese if you like. Taste before adding anything ! Serve and enjoy !.
Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. It is so easy that you can pull it together any night of the week. And it is so delicious you won't think twice about serving it when entertaining. The classic combination of Chicken, Alfredo, pasta. Chicken fettuccine Alfredo is the ultimate Roman comfort food.