Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables.
You can cook Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of fettucine (1 lb.).
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of mushrooms, presliced.
- You need of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s of celery, sliced.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of fresh basil leaves, chopped for garnish.
- Prepare of Chicken Seasoning.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the rack in the middle slot..
- Meanwhile, wash the chicken breasts and dry with paper towels..
- Lightly coat the chicken breasts with the olive oil..
- For the Chicken Breasts: Season the chicken breasts with seasoned salt, black pepper, paprika, McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning, garlic powder and a pinch of cayenne pepper..
- Bake the seasoned chicken breasts in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for about 2 minutes. Add the chopped red bell pepper, celery, and mushrooms into the skillet. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are slightly cooked; set aside..
- On a large mixing bowl, add the softened butter. Use a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on low speed, beat until smooth. Add the cream and Pamesan cheese. Stir until well blended..
- Drain the pasta when ready, and IMMEDIATELY add it to the butter mixture. Using two forks, toss the fettuccine in the butter mixture to coat well. Cover when done mixing well until the chicken breasts are cooked..
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven when cooked. Slice the breasts into pieces and toss it in with the pasta. Add the sautéed vegetables. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Quickly slice the basil leaves into shreds. Sprinkle over each bowl of pasta. Serve immediately..