Fettuccine Alfredo with sausage and veggies.
You can have Fettuccine Alfredo with sausage and veggies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Alfredo with sausage and veggies
- You need of Pasta.
- You need of -8 cheese turkey or chicken sausage.
- It’s of fettuccine noodles.
- It’s of mixed frozen vegetables, thawed and rinsed.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese 1/3 cup or to taste.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Fettuccine Alfredo with sausage and veggies instructions
- cook fettuccine according to package. Save some pasta water you may need later..
- heat oil in dutch oven, once hot, add sausage and brown..
- stir in vegetables, Alfredo sauce and chicken stock, bring to a simmer.
- add cooked pasta to simmering mixture. Taste, add salt and pepper as needed..
- if this looks dry add some pasta water as needed. Do not add too much..
- shake cheese on meal as needed..