Fettuccine Alfredo. Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to be a phenomenal Fettuccine alfredo. recipes. Real alfredo should never (never!) include cream; the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta water.
I present both Fettuccine Alfredo versions here — the classic and the creamy. Nederlands:Fettuccini Alfredo bereiden. العربية:صنع مكرونة الفيتوتشيني ألفريدو. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes EVER—and it couldn't be What is Fettuccine Alfredo? You can cook Fettuccine Alfredo using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Alfredo
- It’s of fettucine, pasta.
- It’s of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of butter.
- You need of garlic, chopped.
- It’s of black pepper to taste.
This fettuccine alfredo will be your new favorite pasta recipe because it's easy to make and insanely delicious. The site may earn a commission on some products. A classic fettuccine Alfredo recipe is made with cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Click Play to See This Classic Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe Come Together.
Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Cook the fettuccine pasta as instructed on package. Drain and set aside..
- In a large saucepan heat butter until it melts, then add in garlic and stir over medium heat for 1 minute..
- Pour over ½ cup of heavy cream and stir for about 4 minutes..
- Add in the fettucine pasta, the remaining heavy cream and Parmesan cheese and mix until smooth. Flavor with salt and pepper..
- To serve, place the pasta in a serving dish and sprinkle with more parmesan cheese if desired..
This Family Favorite Recipe Includes Fettuccine, Garlic, Parmesan. The Fettuccine Alfredo sauce has gotten richer over the years, picking up cheese and cream in most modern versions. In Italy, it's also known as fettuccine al burro, fettuccine burro e parmigiano, or. The original Fettuccine Alfredo is easier that you think: simply boiled noodles, butter and freshly grated parmesan. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant.