Cajun Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- You need of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of blackening spice.
- It’s of extra-virgin olive oil (EVO).
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of chopped marinated sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare of white cooking wine.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan.
- It’s of sea salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s of cooked fettuccine.
- Prepare of sliced scallions.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat each chicken breast with blackening spice..
- Use skilled on high heat: place chicken in skillet and blacken both sides..
- Place in oven for 10 – 12 minutes. Ensure internal temperature has reached 165°F – 170°F..
- Let chicken rest and then slice into bite size strips..
- On medium heat and sauce pan: add 2T EVO and garlic to lightly caramel..
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and chicken strips..
- Deglaze the pan with white wine..
- Add heavy cream and simmer until sauce is reduce by half or when sauce has reached your desire consistency..
- Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan, salt, pepper, and cooked pasta. Note: save 1/4 cup of Parmesan for dish topping..
- Using large rimmed serving platter: layer pasta first then pour sauce and chicken over pasta..
- Garnish with stallion and 1/4 cup of Parmesan..