Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo.
You can cook Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Prepare of chopped broccoli.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of butter.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- You need of fettuccine noodles.
- It’s of shredded colby & monterrey jack cheese.
Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo step by step
- Cut chicken breasts into strips or chuncks, whichever you prefer but make them bite size. Cook in skillet with 2 tbsp olive oil until golden brown. Then remove chicken from skillet & set aside..
- In the same skillet, add garlic, heavy cream & milk. Bring to a boil. Now add cheese & whisk until melted. Set aside..
- In a different skillet add other 2 tbsp olive oil & butter & cook your broccoli. Once tender, add to the other skillet with the cheese sauce..
- In the same skillet you cooked the broccoli, cook bacon. Then rip into bits & add to the broccoli/cheese sauce as well..
- Cook fettuccine noodles according to package instructions, drain & add to cheese sauce, bacon & broccoli mix. Stir together on low heat so as to warm up again..
- Top with cooked chicken. Add salt & pepper to your liking & enjoy!.