Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta. Spinach Ricotta Pasta Bake is made with creamy ricotta and loads of spinach stirred through pasta, topped with pasta sauce, cheese and then baked until bubbly and golden. It tastes like a Spinach and Ricotta stuffed shells – but way faster to make! Fabulous lazy Monday meal – made from scratch.
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells. Rich, comfort and delicious meal that you can eat for, lunch or dinner. Follow this recipe to learn how to make. You can have Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta
- It’s of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of frozen spinach.
- Prepare of garlic plus.
- It’s of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of fettuccine noodles.
- You need of sundried tomatoes.
- You need of bacon.
- Prepare of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of favorite Alfredo sauce.
Pasta shells are a fun option on pasta night, and a clever way to sneak in those good-for-you veggies in case you have an eagle-eyed eater. Stuffed Shells with Summer Squash and Ricotta. Chicken Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta. Lemony Spaghetti with Peas and Ricotta.
Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta instructions
- Slice a pocket in the chicken breasts.
- Set aside.
- Dethaw frozen spinach in microwave 2 minutes.
- Mix ricotta , garlic, spinach, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stuff into chicken pockets, secure with toothpicks.
- Grease 8×10 casserole dish and lay chicken vertically.
- Open stewed tomatoes and pour over chicken, cover with foil.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and bring salted water to a boil..
- Slice cooked bacon and sundried tomatoes mix in a bowl with 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Place chicken in the oven, and cook pasta until al Dente , drain and add sundried tomatoes, bacon and Alfredo sauce to pasta.
- Simmer on low heat until sundried tomatoes are soft wait until chicken is ready (about 35-40 minutes).
- Remove chicken from oven (as well as toothpicks!!).
- Place on plate with pasta , add your favourite salad or rice!!.
These chicken breasts stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach, and wrapped with bacon are a sure-fire way to impress! All Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta. Fresh garlic-tinged spinach and creamy ricotta blend seamlessly together to give the chicken just the flavor boost it needs. Give ho-hum chicken dinners the heave-ho with this insanely delicious, insanely healthy ricotta and spinach stuffed chicken breast. This spinach stuffed manicotti recipe is SO good, and the garlicky tomato sauce goes SO well with the ricotta, Parmesan, and spinach stuffed into these very large pasta shells.