Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta.
You can have Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare of Toowoomba shrimp pasta.
- You need of shrimp.
- You need of classico sun dried tomato alfredo.
- It’s of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- It’s of parmesean cheese.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of grape tomatoes.
Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta instructions
- boil water for noodles and sauteed mushrooms with tomatoes (cut tomatoes in half).
- in a medium sauce pan mix mushrooms with 1 jar of sun dried Alfredo sauce and let simmer on low.
- batter shrimp in cayenne pepper then sauteed shrimp in olive oil.
- pour sauce and shrimp over noodles then sprinkle mozzarella and parmesean cheese on the top then serve.