Chicken mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can have Chicken mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
- It’s of futtuccini pasta.
- Prepare of chicken cubes chest 400 gm.
- You need of garlic thinly chopped.
- Prepare of small onion thinly chopped.
- Prepare of button mushroom canned.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of blk paper.
- It’s of crushed red chilli half teaspoon.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of cream half cup.
- It’s of chadder cheese half cup.
- Prepare of mix herb.
- You need of parsley for garnishing.
Chicken mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo step by step
- Boil 400 gm futtuccini pasta in 6 cup of boiling water add 1 tblspoon oil and 2 tablespoon salt in water.when cooked strain water and cover to let it warm..
- In apan add 2 tablespoon olive oil add onion and half chopped garlic soute for 1 minute.add chicken cubes.also add half teaspoon salt, paper and mix herbs.cover and cook until tender.remove chicken from the pan..
- In the same pan add 2 table spoon olive oil fry garlic for 30 second.add mushroom cut into round slices.soute for 2 minutes or until water in mushroom gets dry.add 2.5 cup of milk.add salt blk pepper,crushed rex chiili and mixherbs(all half half teaspoon).then add half cup cream and chadder cheese mix for 30 second..
- Add boiled futtuccini pasta mix well.on low heat.now add fried chicken.mix and cover for 5 minutes on very low heat.now it's ready to serve.sprinkle some fresh or dry parsley.it's yummy and creamy😋.