Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can have Zucchini Bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of shredded and drained zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisens.
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Beat together in a large mixing bowl, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla..
- Add zucchini and crushed pineapple and beat..
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and salt and beat..
- Mix in chopped pecans and raisins..
- Grease 2 loaf pans. Bake loaves at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Remove after 5 minutes from loaf pan and let cool on a baking rack..
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.