Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can cook Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- You need of Chicken Breasts : Boneless skinless.
- Prepare of Cajun spice.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of tomatoes -.
- It’s of Cream.
- Prepare of cheeses goat cheese Freshly grated.
- You need of Salt Pepper ,.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Fettucine.
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Can you feel the calories already? 🙂 Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Lets start with the chicken. After rinsing it, pat dry with a paper towel. Place it between two sheets of plastic wrap and gently pound it to flatten to about 1/4 inch thickness. Once done, sprinkle loads of the cajun spice. Make sure its nicely coated.
- Heat a tbsp of butter and a tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sear the chicken on one side until brown, flip it over and do the same. Should take 3-5mins. Once brown on both sides, transfer to a baking sheet and bake until the chicken is well cooked. Leave the left over brown bits in the skillet, we will need it shortly.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the fettucine according to the package directions.
- Next slice the tomatoes length wise and mince the garlic – about 3 cloves should be good.
- Reheat the skillet over medium high heat. Pour in the stock to deglaze the pan.Use a whisk for this step to get all the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Next add the tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir and allow the mixture to lightly caramelise. I smashed the tomatoes with the spoon.
- While this is happening, the chicken should be done. Once it has cooled a little, slice it lengthwise,or into smaller pieces if you like.
- Back to the skillet! Reduce the heat to low and pour in the cream (eye ball the amount). Add a little bit more butter 🙂 and continue to stir the cream mixture as it simmers.
- For the final and best part…. THE CHEESE… add all your favourite kinds. Pour the cooked fettucines into the sauce. Toss the chicken on top and toss the pasta and chicken in the sauce until everything is well coated… Season with salt/pepper if needed.
- If you don't want to go through the whole cheese buying and grating process, buy a jar of alfredo sauce and use it instead!.