Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta.
You can cook Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare of pasta.
- You need of cream.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of Tarragon flakes.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- Prepare of Basil leave finely chopped.
- Prepare of Steak marination.
- Prepare of Chicken fillet.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of Mustard powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Chinese salt.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Chlli sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of White pepper.
Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta and keep aside. Pasta should be soft not over boiled..
- Now In a bowl add cream and milk and whisk it..
- Add the mixed cream and milk in the sauce pan. Add fresh chopped basil leaves, tarragon flakes, red chilli flakes, white pepper and chicken powder to it..
- Cook the mixture till all ingredients are mixed properly. The texture would be creamy…
- Marinate the chicken for half an hour and then grill it on grill pan..
- Now assembling. First of all place pasta and then put the creamy sauce over it. Sauce should be hot. Then place the grilled chicken steak(cut in to strips). Garnish with basil leaves, black olives..
- Hope u all like the recipe😊.