Chenango Zucchini Bread. Delicious and fluffy zucchini bread can be made without eggs. Who doesn't love a little zucchini bread now and then? Read the Zucchini bread: why? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Zucchini food Zucchini bread: why?
This Zucchini Banana Bread is great for breakfast or snack time. And go ahead and slather some butter on a warm piece, you will be glad. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. You can have Chenango Zucchini Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chenango Zucchini Bread
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- You need 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 3 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This zucchini banana bread uses rolled oats as the base, so it's packed with fiber and whole grains. But the end result is still moist and delicious, so the kids will still (hopefully!) be into it. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back Grandmother made the best zucchini bread and everybody knew it.
Chenango Zucchini Bread instructions
- Grate zucchini, carefully squeeze out much of the liquid, and set aside..
- Beat eggs and then add the next 4 ingredients..
- Measure 3 cups of flour and add to zucchini mix one cup at a time. Then with the last cup of flour add the rest of the dry ingredients..
- Mix well..
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 – 60 minutes. Check doneness with a toothpick in the center of the loaves..
She'd start either early in the day. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember. I like it because it's easily thrown together in one bowl and very moist — perfect for a. I love serving this zucchini bread when entertaining — it's as delicious for mid-morning brunch as To freeze: Be sure to let zucchini bread cool completely. Wrap in foil; then tuck into an airtight bag.