Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- It’s of plain yoghurt.
- You need of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.