Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!
Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. You can cook Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of melted butter.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of grated lemon rind.
- It’s of fresh blueberries.
Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F grease a 12 cup muffin pan (I used joe’s silicone muffin cups, greased inside and placed in my old muffin pan). Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl..
- In another bowl. Whisk the eggs, blend, add melted butter, milk, vanilla and lemon rind, stir to combine.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the egg mixture. Stir until just flour is moistures, don’t over stir. Add blueberries, just fold in. Spoon the batter into the cups, leave room for the muffins to rise..
- Bake u til tops spring back when touched lightly, 20- 25 minutes..
These muffins are a clone of "The Famous Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins" — which were indeed famous up until These overstuffed muffins, with their signature sugary crown, were served in the. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made. The next day and beyond, reheating them works wonders to make them ultra moist again (just. These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in.