The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!!. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing.
The yummiest Vegan Paleo Blueberry Muffins made with coconut sugar or dates, almond flour, and lots of juicy purple berries. So I bring you two different but equally yummy versions of these muffins, sweetened whichever way you prefer. Because dates add quite a bit more moisture to the batter than. You can cook The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!!
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of organic, un bleached flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of pure white cane sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- It’s of White sugar (for sprinkling).
These Soft, Delicious Blueberry Muffins Are Simple And Perfect For Breakfast, Snack Or After-School Treat. They're Filled With Blueberries And Topped With Coarse Sugar Making Them Irresistible. I had blueberry muffins only twice. I am great fan of muffins.
The yummiest blueberry muffins!!!!!!! step by step
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a 1 cup measuring cup, add olive oil and egg. Add milk to the cup until it reaches the 1 cup mark.
- Add oil mixture to the flour mixture. Fold in blueberries..
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes at 400 degrees(mine were a little over cooked at 23 minutes).
- Sprinkle with sugar and eat! Enjoy!!!!.
But not that often I bake muffins at home. I've heard so much about Blueberry muffins!! These look so cute,don't know when I'll be able to lay my hands on some fresh blueberry!! These Eggless Blueberry Muffins are moist, sweet, buttery, tender, and absolutely delicious! This It's simple and classic recipe bakes perfectly every time and you won't miss the eggs at all.