Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats. These Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats come together in five minutes so breakfast will be ready right when you wake up! This easy overnight oat recipe tastes like blueberry muffins and can be served cool or warm. The past few days have been unseasonably hot here in Seattle, with the temperature.
These blueberry muffin overnight oats taste like a blueberry muffin thanks to cinnamon, vanilla and fresh lemon zest. Make these Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats tomorrow for a healthy breakfast. I've been a sucker for blueberries lately. You can cook Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen).
- You need 2 tbsp. of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
It's been my favorite berry for the past few. These Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats are easily made in just minutes the night before giving you a delicious healthy breakfast to enjoy as soon as you wake up! It's certainly no secret that breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it kick starts our metabolism. Then try this Healthy Blueberry Muffin Overnight Dessert Oats recipe!
Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats step by step
- Place the blueberries into a large bowl and roughly mash them with a fork. Then stir in the milk and yogurt. Once that's fairly well combined, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir it all together..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! You can add whatever toppings sound good once you go to eat it. It'll be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, go ahead and add a splash more of milk to it. They last 3-4 days in the fridge and are a great, portable breakfast..
Oh, and it's super easy to prepare too. Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats – Creamy, delicious overnight oats with a blueberry muffin twist! You'll love this yummy meal prep breakfast! (Gluten-free, vegan). Throw in a handful of mini chocolate chips if desired. You can also use blueberry yogurt if you wish.