Easy Blueberry Muffins.
You can have Easy Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Blueberry Muffins
- You need of flour wholegrain.
- Prepare of sugar coarse+brown.
- Prepare of bkg pwd.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of flax meal.
- Prepare of hot water.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of soy milk.
- It’s of vanilla (pod or extract).
- It’s of fresh blueberries.
- It’s of Cinnamon+brown sugar mix for sprinkling.
Easy Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Since I like using wholegrain and non refined products, I grind my flour and also use the same method with my sugar to receive a more industrial like smooth texture for baking. My blender is thermomix.
- Create flax egg by combining flax meal and hot water; let gel.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in main mixing bowl.
- Add oil, milk, and vanilla to flax egg and whisk.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and gently stir manually e.g. with a fork (don't beat!).
- Fold in blueberries.
- Get muffin sheet ready by either lining with cute paper cups or greasing silicon or metal forms.
- Fill dough into forms (optional:) and sprinkle with crocant.
- Into 205°C oven for 20-22min or if smaller forms used reduce time to perhaps 15min.
- If on two baking sheets, I recommend hot air oven at 180°C for 19-20min.
- Let cool a bit before presenting them to eat. Taste good warm as well as cold.
- Ready to eat !!!.