Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping.
You can cook Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of butter melted and cooled.
- You need of large eggs.
- It’s of buttermilk or whole milk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of blueberries fresh or frozen. Thaw if frozen.
- Prepare of Strudel topping:.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of melted butter, cooled.
- You need of sugar.
Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Mix strudel topping and set aside..
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and powder. Set aside..
- Combine eggs, 1 stick melted cooled butter, buttermilk or milk and vanilla extract..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet. Fold gently until just combined..
- Fold in 1 1/2 cup blueberries gently. Mixture will be thick..
- Spray bundt pan generously with non stick spray..
- Pour batter evenly in pan. Sprinkle strudel topping evenly over batter..
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes..
- Reduce tempreture to 350 and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool on pan 10 minutes then invert onto serving plate..
- Serve as is or flip over for strudel to be on top..