Best Blueberries Muffins.
You can have Best Blueberries Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Blueberries Muffins
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of large eggs.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of castor sugar.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of blueberries.
- It’s of Topping: 2 Tablespoon of raw sugar to sprinkle on top of muffin before baking.
Best Blueberries Muffins step by step
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/375°F. Lightly grease your muffin pan and line with 12 muffin liners. Grease the inside of your muffin liners as well. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar together with a stand mixer or electric hand mixer for 2 mins, until pale and fluffy..
- Add in one egg at a time and beat until well incorporated. Scrap down the sides of the bowl if necessary. Add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined. The batter will look grainy at this point so don’t be alarmed..
- Add in 1/3 of the flour mixture and beat a low speed, follow by 1/3 of the milk. Alternate the flour and milk until both are well incorporate into the batter. Mix until just combined and do not over mix..
- Add in the blueberries and use a spatula to fold into the batter gently..
- Scoop a big dollop of the batter into each muffin liner, filling them to almost the top. Sprinkle generously the raw sugar on top of each muffin and bake for 25 mins or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..