Oats, Jackfruit and Blueberry Muffins (gluten, egg, sugar free).
You can have Oats, Jackfruit and Blueberry Muffins (gluten, egg, sugar free) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats, Jackfruit and Blueberry Muffins (gluten, egg, sugar free)
- You need of rolled oats (2 cups process into flour in a small blender.
- Prepare of shredded coconuts flake (blend quickly in a small blende.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of jackfruit (process in a blender until smooth) +1/2 cu.
- It’s of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- You need of freshly grounded flaxseed + 6 Tsp hot water (set aside to.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of Apple sauce.
- It’s of dates (chopped).
Oats, Jackfruit and Blueberry Muffins (gluten, egg, sugar free) step by step
- In a small blender, blend 2 cups of rolled oats into fine flour. Add these 2 cups of oat flour and 1 cup rolled oats into a large mixing bowl..
- Blend 1/2 cup of coconut flake into flour and add it into the same bowl for dry ingredients. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda and mix them well..
- Ground 2 Tsp of flaxseeds into flour and pour it into a cup, add 6 Tsp of hot water. Stir to mix and set it aside to gel. It only takes a few minutes to gel..
- Preheat oven and set it at 400F by now..
- Blend one and half cups of jackfruit into puree, add water if the volume is not met. Chop half cup of residual jackfruit into small bite sizes and dump them into another bowl..
- Once the flaxseed mixture turns into beat egg consistence, pour it into the wet ingredient bowl. Mix well with a spatula..
- Pour everything from the wet ingredient bowl into dry ingredient bowl. Gently fold to incorporate..
- Divide the batter into a 12-well muffin pan and add a few blueberries on top..
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes then turn the heat down to 350F and bake for another 15 minutes..