" Blueberry Muffins " ( made with splenda ).
You can have " Blueberry Muffins " ( made with splenda ) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of " Blueberry Muffins " ( made with splenda )
- It’s of flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of light margarine – softened.
- Prepare of Splenda.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of large eggs.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of 1% milk – I used 2%.
- It’s of fresh or frozen bluerries.
" Blueberry Muffins " ( made with splenda ) step by step
- Place oven rack in top 1/3 of oven. Preheat to 400º. I baked mine at 350º..
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Lightly spray. Sift together flour, B.P.,& salt together. Set aside..
- Beat margarine at medium speed with electric mixer. Gradually add splenda & honey. Beating until light & fluffy..
- Add eggs 1 at a time. Beating well after each. Stir in vanilla. Alternating flour mixture & milk. Ending with flour. Fold in blueberries..
- Spoon batter evenly into liners. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden Brown. Remove immediately & cool on wire rack. ( I made Big ones).